On 2 February 2023, the SARS-CoV-2 Occupational Health and Safety Regulation will expire, meaning that the corona rules at the workplace will no longer apply.
According to the Corona Ordinance of the state of Baden-Württemberg, the mask requirement in public transportation will be lifted on January 31, 2023. However, in medical areas, e.g., doctors' offices, hospitals, nursing homes and pharmacies the FFP2 mask requirement will remain.
Please act responsible!
- Respiratory diseases: Please be considerate with your colleagues and stay away from them if you feel sick. Please contact your primary care provider/GP and notify your supervisor.
- Hygiene rules: Please wash your hands regularly and thoroughly, keep your hands away from your face, cough or sneeze properly, and handle food hygienically.
- Masks: We will continue to offer masks to all employees in case they are needed.
- Tests: We continue to offer Corona antigen tests, in order to avoid spreading the disease at the working place.
- Vaccination: (Booster) vaccinations against SARS-CoV-2 should be considered as recommended by your primary care provider/GP.
Traveling from China
Effective January 9, 2023, China is classified as a viral variant threat area. When entering Germany from China, testing and detection is mandatory. In case of COVID-19 symptoms or contact with infected persons, the local health office must be informed.