The Campus Library is a service unit for the Max Planck Institutes on the Tübingen Campus.
The Campus Library is a service unit for the Max Planck institutes on the Tübingen Campus: Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Max Planck Institute for Biology and the Friedrich Miescher Laboratory as well as Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Tübingen site.
The library collects books and journals from within the fields of biology, medicine, mathematics and informatics. It currently stores an estimated 25,000 journal volumes (450 different titles) and 6,000 reference books.
During the interim time (new construction of the building) only reference books, serial titles and selected older journal volumes are accessible.
We provide a range of services for staff members:
- Literature acquisition and provision
- Interlibrary loan / Document supply services
- Licensing and administration of electronic resources
- Contact partner for queries regarding procurement and access to literature
- Support in the area of open access
- Management of publications in the repository of the Max Planck Society (MPG.PuRe)
- Provision of online services